Pages

Friday, July 27, 2012

storybook


Owh,is the time for me to produce a blog post! Seriously, i got no idea what to write because i was rushing for all the assignment in this week. I was stick my body on my lovely floor for one whole day until midnight just to finish my storybook. Thanks to my group members, they were sticking on my house's floor with me as well.

Non stop of painting, cutting, sticking cause my hand and brain could not work for anythings at all. I have no idea how to continue to produce the book. I had google for many ways for binding a book and search for all the books i had.

But, I don't dare to made it. I worry I will destroy everything. While staring on my books that made by me when I was 18, I get some idea from it. It is the best way to reduce the fail percentage during binding process.

The books I did when I was 18 is a photo album that called memories. Inside are all the memories of my secondary school life. How I spend my time with all the classmates, friends and teachers. These are those days I cant walk back, but only recall.

So I hope I can recall back my university life when I am old, I decided to use the same way to produce my storybook.

I stick all the single pages together with double cellophane tape, to made a book with cover. Next i wrap the 2 hard cover paper with a yellow color paper, of course i do the measurement as well. I want a perfect book, and i can't destroy any single pages of it because I got no time to redo. So, i try it by the cellophane tape, to make sure there are no mistake before i stick with the double cellophane tape.

After 3 hours hard works, i had done my storybook! 

No comments:

Post a Comment