Pages

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Rose

I got a mission from my friend which is help him make an anniversary card. I had almost 2 years did not touch the water color palette, it was a challenge for me again.

What is a must for a anniversary card?
How does an anniversary card look like?
What should i draw on the card?

All the question marks are floating on my mind. So, i need to type " Anniversary Card " and start do some "research" on it.

Girls, do you like rose? I like to draw rose, make rose and do some craft that related with rose. 

Rose = romantic 
Rose = love

 Okay, I decide to draw a rose on the cover. Red color rose represent a enthusiasm and romantic love story.  Green color background had brings up the rose and let the rose look more attractive. Rendering technique used on the water color paper made the card more romantic. My drawing might not the perfect, but i hope my friend and his girlfriend like the card.   


No comments:

Post a Comment