Pages

Sunday, July 8, 2012

children storybook

Children story book is one of my assignment.Our lecturer want us to make something creative on it, don't want a simple normal books with pictures and words. 

It was so challenging, right? I have to vomit out all my the idea in my brain in order to produce the creative and "outstanding" book. I wish my brain have unlimited idea of it, but too bad my brain was not tat creative and effective.

So, i decide to get some inspiration from the storybooks tat exists in book store. The 1st day i went, i saw and "touch" a lot of storybook. Nowadays, storybook not only blink your eyes, but also let you feel the textual. Etc, the book was talking about animal, instead of putting the animal picture on it, it also put the fur on every types of animal. Kids can see and also "touch" the animal while they were reading. Woo, it was so amazing. 
Other than touch, there also have storybook with sound and 3D effect. How can i put the sound inside my storybook? Hmm.. is very hard, so i better stick with the textual and 3D effect idea. If you want the sound effect while reading my storybook, please read the books in front of me =)

No comments:

Post a Comment