Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2012

star

Twinkle, twinkle little star. How i wonder what you are~ I think most of us heard about this song when we still are the little kids. It is one of our childhood memory, and also one of my favourite childhood's song.

This song had inspire me on my final assignment of creative thinking and idea generation which is produce a "cube" that represent yourself. When i start thinking about this assignment, the first thing pop out on my mind is, i want to be different. I don't hope get the same idea with others because it show the not special on mine. I want to be the unique.

When i was squeezing my brain, actually is day dreaming at a cafe, i heard a little girl singing twinkle twinkle little star and shaking her body in front of her parents. Her voice was catching my mind at that moment.

Since my "cube" need at least 5 characteristic, and star is a pentagon. So, i decide to use star shape as my model. I did some research on how to made a 3D star and i found out that it is not easy as folding a star.

Folding a star, the material we need is only a paper stripes and the time for it is less than  1 minutes. It was easier than made a 3D star. Based on the research i had done, I need to measure every single of the star and cut it carefully and nicely. If there are any mistake on it, I need to redo everything.

It sound like a very challenger assignment for me. I hope i can really produce it out perfectly.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete