Pages

Monday, August 27, 2012

nail art



IF I said, "Art is everywhere in our life," do you agree with me? How about creativity is everywhere in our life?

When we did something that different from what we taught since we are small, it's will become one of the creativity. Do you agree with me?

I love to paint my nails, it's slowly become one of my hobby when i graduated from secondary school. Why since secondary school? It's because, we are out from the school's rules which cannot paint nails and nails must looks short.

Nails are art clock for me. I can paint and draw anythings i like on the nails. I can paint different color and design for each nails instead of the same color,same design.

Where did I get the idea for the design? I get inspired for many things in my life and i will get reference from others people design. I will try to draw my nails when I get inspired. Inspiration of nails art can get in any place, any time and anywhere.

When I slowly painting the base color of my nails, I will get the idea on the next step. Creativity comes with practice, comes with experience. If you did not work for it, but just wait for it, you will find the hard way to get the inspiration, creativity, and results.

These are the nail arts did by me.
My result of practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment