Pages

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Rainbow


Rainbow has 7 colours. As we know that there are red, orange,yellow,green,blue,indigo and also violet.  Rainbow will only appear in the sky after raining. What is your feeling when you saw rainbow? happy? excited? Or depression? I think most of people will felt joyful or grateful when see the rainbow. 

Rainbow bring hope for the people, it is a symbol for joyful. We should not feel depression when facing stress or any bad things because bad things will pass in one days. 

Rainbow= joyful = hope

So, i decide to colour my shoes into rainbow colour. Every colour in my shoes represent a hope, a happiness. In uni life, we will face a lot of stress and problem. We should think positive to overcome all the stress and problem because I believe that God will let us fall but He will never let us touch the ground.

When i saw my rainbow shoes, i believe that there are still a hope for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment